Workers Compensation Attorneys in New Orleans
Irpino, Avin & Hawkins Law Firm has workers compensation attorneys in New Orleans who can work to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after suffering an on-the-job injury. If you are wondering how you will be able to pay the bills after being hurt, we can help ease your anxiety.
When to Call a Workers Comp Lawyer in New Orleans
If you are injured at work, you’re already dealing with a great deal of pain and stress. Workers compensation attorneys in New Orleans can relieve a lot of that stress by handling your claim. This can be an extremely complicated process, and in many instances, claims are denied. An attorney with Irpino, Avin & Hawkins will be by your side throughout that process, taking the hassle off your plate so you can concentrate on the most important thing — getting better for yourself and your family.
There are several ways that the workers compensation lawyers in New Orleans with Irpino, Avin & Hawkins Law Firm can help get you through this extremely difficult time in your life. These are just a few of them:
- We will make sure your claim is completely accurate and turned in on time. There are far too many instances where claims are denied because of seemingly minor mistakes as well as missed deadlines.
- We will calculate not only your current medical bills, but also any future medical expenses you may incur due to your injury.
- Our workers comp attorneys in New Orleans will also determine the level of disability you have suffered.
If, however, your claim is denied, we’ll be there by your side to appeal that denial and make sure your rights are completely protected. If that means we need to take your case to trial, we have a great deal of experience in this area.
Workers Compensation Appeals
There are several reasons why your employer might deny your workers comp claim. These include:
- The employer denies the accident that caused your injury actually occurred at work.
- The employer accuses you of lying about being hurt.
- The employer blames your injury on a pre-existing condition.
This is where you’ll really need the help of skilled workers compensation lawyers in New Orleans. At Irpino, Avin & Hawkins Law Firm, we know the different avenues that are available to people who need to appeal a denied claim. For example, we may be able to work with a mediator to reach a fair agreement on your behalf. Or we can go to trial and prevent the evidence needed in order to help prove your case. We can even file further appeals if they prove necessary.
Please don’t try and go through this process yourself. Contact a workers comp lawyer in New Orleans with Irpino, Avin & Hawkins Law Firm today by calling 1-800-7500-LAW or getting in touch with us online.